(+34) 928 56 57 95
Prior to all diving activities and courses with us you will be required to read and complete a medical questionnaire which will identify any pre-existing condition which may affect your safety while diving.
A positive response to any of the questions in the form would mean that you must seek to obtain a written/signed medical clearance from a physician prior to engaging in in-water activities.
A written/signed medical clearance from a diving physician is required for following medical conditions:
- History of heart surgery, heart desease, heart attack or stroke (CVA)
- History of high blood pressure combined with subscription of “Betablockers” to regulate hypertension
- History of lung surgery, pneumothorax or collapsed lung
- Asthma, if client generally carries an emergency inhaler
- History of Epilepsy, convulsions or fainting
- History of Diabetes
- History of diving accident or diving sickness (such as DCS)
All of the above are potentially life threatening medical conditions when scuba diving, therefore we will accept a medical clearance only from a proper diving physician.
For all other medical situations which would merit a “Yes” answer on the medical questionnaire, a medical clearance from a certified doctor in general will suffice. When obliged to provide a medical clearance, please note that the clearance should be dated within 12 months before the diving activity, since medical conditions of a diver may change over time.
These steps are taken with your safety in mind and in an attempt to reduce the risk of injury or death whilst diving.
For further information contact email@example.com
Please note that Blue Explorers maintains the right to refuse to allow a guest to dive based on medical or any other reason.